Virtual Live Stream Information
May 19, 2023 (8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time)
May 20, 2023 (8:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon Pacific Time)
(This is Live-Stream Only from Pacific Time Zone -
Sessions will NOT be recorded)
Teachers of Accounting at Two-Year Colleges (TACTYC) will live stream the keynote speaker followed by TWO PRESENTATIONS per session from each of the other 9 time slots (not all presentations at in-person conference will be live-streamed).
This will be live-streamed from the conference in Portland, Oregon on Friday May 19th and Saturday Morning May 20th (all in Pacific Time Zone).
Note: CPE credit is available for extra $75 paid at time of registration. Early bird Registration Deadline is March 31 and Final Registration Deadline is May 15.
Registration: To register, click on the "Register Now" link below. You will then need to log on to your existing account, or if you are new to TACTYC, create a new account. To keep things in line, registration should be done by the attendee. Registration fees can be paid for at the time of registration by credit card. Registration can also be paid by check or someone other than the attendee by selecting "Invoice Me" (see "Registration Payment" information below).
Registration Fees (includes Membership)
|Early bird registration (through March 31)||$ 475|
|Regular registration (April 1 through April 18)||575|
| Late registration (April 19 - May 15)
| (Note: Registration deadline is May 15)
|10 CPE Credits||$ 75|
Registration Payment: The most convenient way is to select "Pay Online" as you register and use a credit card to make payment. You can also select "Invoice Me" and an invoice will be e-mailed to you where you can either pay by check or share the payment link on the invoice with someone else who is paying for you.
Important Information to know:
1. You can earn CPE credit for attending the live stream virtual sessions and answering the polling questions during the presentations for an additional fee of $75.
2. Due to the cost of audio visual support of live streaming, registration fees are the same as in-person conference fees.
3. You will receive information and a link by the day before the conference with the log in information to attend the live sessions.
4. All presenters will be presenting in person at the conference.
5. Session times are all in Pacific Time zone since we are live steaming for the Pacific Northwest.
6. Note: that not all of the sessions at the in-person conference will be live-streamed. Only two sessions per time period will be live-streamed (see the tentative Virtual schedule to the right).
6. Refund policy is the same as for in-person option. TACTYC Refund Policy