Virtual Live Stream Information
May 20-21, 2022
Teachers of Accounting at Two-Year Colleges (TACTYC) will live stream one presentation from each of the 10 sessions at the conference in Savannah, GA on Friday May 20th and Saturday Morning May 21st (all in Eastern Time Zone).
The virtual conference will include the Key-note speaker and nine additional presentations based on the popularity of the sessions from registration input.
A schedule will be posted after early bird registration has closed (March 31).
Note: Early bird Registration Deadline is March 31 and Final Registration Deadline is May 15.
find out more about registration and fees, click on the "Register Now"
link below. To register, you will need to log on to your existing account, or if you
are new to TACTYC, create a new account. To keep things in
line, registration should be done by the attendee. Registration fees
can be paid for at the time of registration by credit card. Registration can also be paid by check or someone other than the attendee by selecting "Invoice Me"
(see "Registration Payment" information below).
Registration Payment: The most convenient way is to select "Pay Online" as you register and use a credit card to make payment. You can also select "Invoice Me" and an invoice will be e-mailed to you where you can either pay by check or share the payment link on the invoice with someone else who is paying for you.
Important Information to know:
1. You can earn CPE credit for attending the live stream virtual sessions and answering the polling questions during the presentations for an additional fee of $75.
2. Due to the cost of audio visual support of live streaming, registration fees are the same as in-person conference fees.
3. You will receive information and a link by the day before the conference with the log in information to attend the live sessions.
4. All presenters will be presenting in person at the conference.
5. Time schedule for the conference is located to the right on the "Schedule at a Glance". Session times are all in Eastern Time zone.
6. Refund policy is the same as for in-person option. TACTYC Refund Policy