To get from the airport to the hotel there are four options:
1. Rent a car. Traffic in New Orleans is rough and slow moving. The downtown is very congested around Canal so be prepared.
2. Taxi – the cost of taxi from the airport is $33 for one or two people.
3. Airport Shuttle – the cost of the shuttle is $20 one-way or $38 round-trip. Reservations can be made at 866-596-2699 or www.airportshuttleneworleans.com.
4. Airport Limousines – the cost is $58 for up to 2 people.
- On-site parking, fee: 33 USD daily